Processing your request, Please wait....

Turn off the lights!Turn on the lights!

Video don't work? Please report it HERE



SUB

RAW






Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan Episode 1
You are going to watch/stream Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan Episode 1 in English Sub/English Dub for free. Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan Episode 1 is from the hentai series Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan. If you enjoyed Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan Episode 1 please share it with your friends! Note that this video is hosted on a third-party video sharing website, and not affiliated with HentaiStigma or it's server.

READ FAQ BEFORE COMMENTING(OR YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED)


If you can't get pass Anti-Spam then just sign up here and you should be able to comment.



35 Responses to “Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan Episode 1”
  1. YuuMisaka says:

    wow nice

  2. heiantaiga says:

    Ah damn, a good watch. We need more of this D:

  3. zex says:

    not enuf sex scenes :(

  4. Mikemono says:

    what an interesting title

  5. Khandaker says:

    Hopefully if it ever gets another episode it will have more sex scenes…

  6. Mistafab says:

    It’s a paizuri focused hentai, and it has 4 good length paizuri scenes. Seems pretty damn good to me.

  7. a guy says:

    pretty meh acting and animation. oh well

  8. MALIBOG AKO? EH IKAW? says:

    that guy with no eyes seems like one luckiest bastard ”took his seat ” =)) anyway good animation girls are hot bombshells probably the best hentai of this month I hope all the story doesn’t evolve to him too much so ill gave it 4/5

  9. Bobjones says:

    Damn, judging from the lack of rage in the comments, this is gonna be dissapoiting.

    99% of “vanilla” suck; 30% of them aren’t even vanilla, 59% of them are shameless wish-fulfillment, and, on rare occasions, you encounter the 1% that, while still usually unfappable, at least has a decently crafted plot. 100% of harem suck, including those disguised as “vanilla.”

    • Tempest Blaze says:

      Check your math. 30% +59% equals 89%. So, what’s the other 10% for? Is it same to assume that either 30% should be 40% or 59% should be 69%….. lolz…..I know I’m being a smartass! XD But, all questions with obvious answer aside, I can’t agree with your 1%, unless your accounting for lack of effort put into animation (and storyline, if anyone still cares about that… I do… sometimes…), which even then at least 10% of them are good in my opinion. All the same, I respect your right to have your own opinions, mines just different than yours. But, if you say yours, then I might as well say mine. *Awaits barrage of flames from people who don’t give a damn about our fancy-shmancy opinions and whatnot.*

  10. Bob says:

    I don´t understand why it´s in place 1 in the Top Hentai-list. It pretty much looks like every other 0815 hentai.

  11. Reese says:

    I like it. It was okay

  12. HENTAI LOVER says:

    I HOPE THERE GONNA BE A SECOND EPISODE OF THIS

    I’M EXCITED!!!!!!

  13. FlamingButthole says:

    The animation and the scenes were good, girls are hot as hell. BUT IT NEEDS MORE SEX SCENES.. I have to replay the scene over and over again until I come and I don’t like that..

  14. Jzyra says:

    Why isn’t this tagged as lactating?

  15. GamerGoodies says:

    Well, this was an opening i wasn’t expecting, a..coach? Showing cheerleaders how to titfucknsuck a guy’s dick?

  16. GamerGoodies says:

    After watching this hentai, i’m disapointed to see too much fakking tits involved >.>….

    • boobsieroll says:

      It’s hentai dude what are you expecting? I think you’ve enter the wrong website go browse some gay/bear sites Lol

  17. anon says:

    oh wow. that first scene is amazing

  18. Anon says:

    Why was chie from persona 4 there?

  19. Anon says:

    Still want an actual sex scene with the red head =/

  20. i think!! says:

    my internet is lagging maybe because of the ghrapics.

  21. VaruChan says:

    i can’t help but to see Kura’s appearance is the same as Chie from persona 4. anyone else see her in that way?

  22. Anon02 says:

    Checked the CG’s of the eroge. Dude gets a 6 or 7 woman paizuri and in addition to that, impregnates each and every girl there. Real lucky right there

  23. King says:

    I was laughing my ass off when she said you have to tit fuck him to build guts

  24. DJ Padilla says:

    yummy lactating titties

  25. manoel2 gabriel says:

    malucos ele

  26.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*